REFLECTOR: It's an airplane
Juanita Londenberg
i.fly.too at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 08:49:54 CDT 2006
Way to go, Al. - Brian and I are almost there.
Congratulations!
Juanita
--- Al Gietzen <ALVentures at cox.net> wrote:
> A high speed nose lift; a high speed crow hop; and
> finally off and away
> around the pattern; the 20B powered Velocity, N755V
> maid its maiden flight
> yesterday, 8/04/06. What an exciting milestone -
> even though in this case I
> was watching from the ground as the test pilot did
> his thing.
>
>
>
> The engine performed well, and the pilot reported
> that all handling
> characteristics were good. The flight was short,
> however; because the oil
> temp was 10-15F higher than the limit I had set, and
> the pilot did the right
> thing in abbreviating the flight so that can be
> evaluated and changes made
> as necessary. All in all, with that as the only
> issue of note at this
> point; it was a good day.
>
>
>
> I'll have some photos and more info later.
>
>
>
> Al
>
> > _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list