REFLECTOR: Transition training
Brian Michalk
michalk at awpi.com
Sun Apr 23 17:09:40 CDT 2006
If one had the ground school out of the way, how much air time is
needed? Flying commercial, I still don't see how it could be done with
a one nighter.
Al Gietzen wrote:
>
>
> Close. I figured $350 for air. Could be gotten cheaper. Don't forget
>
> to add in all of the extra fees. I figured two days to be eaten by
>
> travel, and two full days at Sebastian. Hotel, food (which would be an
>
> expense anyway), and car rental.
>
>
>
> If you do the ground portion at the Texas symposium; I'd guess that one
> day in Sebastian would be amply, so one overnight and a day there would
> do it; especially traveling from Texas.
>
>
>
> Al
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list