REFLECTOR: Transition training

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Apr 23 17:07:55 CDT 2006


I don't see it as that as all.  At the worst, it's economics.  At what 
price is Velocity willing to send a pilot out?  It has nothing to do 
with feelings.  If the price is too high, then people will go to 
Sebastian.  Simple.

Velocity may say $10,000 minimum.  Well, there may be someone somewhere 
who would willingly pay that.

At it's best, it's goodwill towards their customers, and they go 
anywhere anytime at no cost to their customer.

In actuality, it's somewhere in the middle.

Back on topic though.  It looks like we have four strong trainees here 
in Austin, or alternatively Dallas.  I personally will not make it to 
the symposium because of business.  I still need the training though. 
If Velocity can agree on a date after that, say June?  I would be all 
over that.

David Staten wrote:
> motivate those builders on the fence to say.. "YES" I will commit to 
> funding that portion of the event, or "NO".. I cant quite do it.. and 
> let the cards fallw here they lay. I know the "guilt" post was not aimed 
> at me, but I did start this mess... so I will claim some responsibility 
> for it.
> 
> Dave


More information about the Reflector mailing list