REFLECTOR: Armpit scoops..

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Thu Apr 20 09:14:36 CDT 2006


That would be me- I made some molds for some submerged LED position lights
at the wing tips- still have the molds if anyone is interested

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of michalk
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:35 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Armpit scoops..

Here is my air intake design.
http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?dir=builder_options%2Fadjustable_intak
e_scoop%2F


While I was browsing, I came across this.
http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/?dir=builder_options%2Fwingtip%20LED%20nav%20lig
hts%2F

Who did this?



David Staten wrote:
> Ok.. thats two firm offers for the parts, so I think I can stop shopping 
> for the scoops themselves, but again, any pics, or pertinent advice is 
> appreciated. If you reply direct to me, dont worry about the spamblocker 
> message, I will get all personal emails within 24 hours, and once 
> unblocked, wont be bothered with blocking again.
> 
> Dave Staten
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list