REFLECTOR: Armpit scoops..

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Apr 20 06:08:21 CDT 2006


I've got a couple used ones I cut out of my cowl sitting in my scrap pile
you can have also, but its probably easier to use new ones...

Scott

> Ok.. thats two firm offers for the parts, so I think I can stop shopping
> for the scoops themselves, but again, any pics, or pertinent advice is
> appreciated. If you reply direct to me, dont worry about the spamblocker
> message, I will get all personal emails within 24 hours, and once
> unblocked, wont be bothered with blocking again.
>
> Dave Staten
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>



More information about the Reflector mailing list