REFLECTOR: Type Training at the symposium...

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 18 20:25:26 CDT 2006


This would definitely add to many of the reasons I will present to my
wife to make the case for going there!

In other words, if I make it out there, I'd sign up in a heartbeat!

Hiroo

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of David Staten
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:53 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Type Training at the symposium...

Ok gang... if there are people out there who think they may be getting 
close to first flight and have ZERO canard time, and are contemplating 
type transition training in the velocity airframe, NOW is the time to 
speak up...

Chris Barber and I have expressed interest in recieving type training in

the velocity during the symposium, as advertised on the webpage....

but the guys in Florida need more than just the two of us to make it 
feasible, financially, and at the moment, the latest word via Chris (as 
of 4pm today) is that the trainer is NOT coming (just the demo bird) and

only ground school will be available.

I dont know about you all, but I'd rather not have to spring for 
commercial air fare to FL, or drive... to get type specific training if 
I dont need to..those of you who may be on the fence about this, speak 
up, contact the guys in Florida, and see if we can make it worth their 
while for the trainer to come.

Dave Staten
Velocity SE (with Chris Barber)


Phil Hooper wrote:

> We have quite a group coming for the Symposium. I'll be updating the 
> web site with some new information shortly.
>
> 'Tis going to be a most worthwhile time for all...a chance to learn
from 
> one another, and hear the latest from the factory. They are giving the

> event a high priority.
>
> If you are considering coming, and have not recorded your intentions, 
> or if you want to add guests to your current registration, please 
> visit the web site:
>
> www.velocitysymposium.com <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/>
>
> You can register at the site or go to the registration page directly 
> <http://www.velocitysymposium.com/Register.htm>.
>
> And please complete the form as much as possible. You'll be helping 
> the "VBS staff" avoid extra work.
>
> Looking forward!
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list