REFLECTOR: Anyone going to Velocity Symposium from the Pacific NW?

Milton Mersky miltonm at airmail.net
Tue Apr 18 10:59:14 CDT 2006


Hiroo:
 
There will be 13 planes arriving from all over the US. Keep on asking
and perhaps you can catch a ride.
 
We would love to have you.
 
Milt
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Hiroo Umeno
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:20 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: REFLECTOR: Anyone going to Velocity Symposium from the Pacific
NW?
 
I am starting to think about going to the event (trying to convince my
wife while at it, too).  I am still in a building phase so I am going to
have to figure out our transportation.
 
Just curious if anyone in the neighborhood is flying a Velocity out
there and is interested in fuel-cost sharing? 
 
Hiroo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060418/abc8af51/attachment-0001.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list