REFLECTOR: NORTHWEST REGIONAL FLY-IN AT FTG!

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Apr 12 09:49:59 CDT 2006


NO CHARGE!  Just let me know ahead of time.

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of michalk
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:10 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: NORTHWEST REGIONAL FLY-IN AT FTG!

How much do you charge for rent?  BBQ pit, shower, airplane.  What else 
would a guy want?  Do you need any dependents for tax purposes?  I could

be a kept man.

Tom Martino wrote:
> OK ... I've had fun spurring recent discussion regarding my Cirrus and

> Velocity planes.  But please do not mistake my postings for any
regrets 
> toward my Velocity experience.  I LOVE THESE PLANES.  They are sexy, 
> fast, exciting and unique!
> 
> The reason for this post is to say I will be at the EAA NW Regional 
> Fly-In ... displaying my Velocity.  I world love to make this
invitation:
> 
> If any Velocity Owners plan on attending, I would love to host a 
> barbecue at my hangar.  I would also extend an invitation to anyone
with 
> a sleeping bag ... to stay in my hangar.  I have enclosed
air-conditioned 
> rooms, a full loft and a full bath (shower and all).  Space is not an
issue.
> 
> Let me know if you plan on attending.
> 
> Tom
> 
>  
> 
> 
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list