REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Mon Apr 10 14:01:19 CDT 2006


Tom,

For the record, I didn't call you a liar or attach your person.  I questioned
the data you presented, and I think that's perfectly fair.  Pat got my point,
and I'll leave it at that.

Brett

Quoting Tom Martino <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>:

> Thanks for calling me a liar.  I never claimed I could load the SR22 any
> more than the book.  I simply said I regularly cruise at 193 Knots.
> Like it or not.  And My V cruises about the same.
>
> There is no substitute for real life experience.  Talk all you want.
> Actions speak loude than words every time.
>
> And I'd lay off the personal attacks.  We're talking about airplanes.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
> Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 4:18 AM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Take Off Performance
>
> Nice, and claim things even the manufacturer doesn't.  If it could do
> it, Cirrus
> would claim it.  You still haven't shown us how you load that thing up
> and stay
> within it's design limits.  I showed the data that says the SR22 and XL
> similar
> in nearly ever respect, and your arguement is "are NOT!". And you want
> me to
> face reality?
>
> If I'd built a 173 retract with a 540 and couldn't match the factory
> numbers for
> an XL, I'd be looking into why.  Similarly, if I routinely did things
> with my
> Cirrus that Cirrus says it can't do, I'd wonder why.  But that's me.
> I'm glad
> you happy with your purchases, but I'm unconvinced.  But OK, I'll humor
> you,
> how about my place next weekend?  You can take me around a closed-course
> loop
> in both to see if you can change my mind.
>
> Brett
>
> Quoting Tom Martino <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>:
>
> > I love people who talk .... I have the plane -- both of them.  Name
> the
> > time and place and I will demonstrate the speeds.
> >
> > I do not speak from "feeling"  I am flying.
> >
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list