REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Prop
Rene Dugas
dugasd at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 4 17:05:16 CDT 2006
Terry,
Eager to see pics.
Ehh? What hurricane?
Still over 5000 homeless in our small town but folks are digging out
farther south. Most of my South La. Cajun relatives lost everything
down to the foundations and are rebuilding.
Thanks.
Rene'
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Miles
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:47 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Prop
Hi Rene,
Yep. I got it. All I can send is a picture of a big 3 pronged shipping
box. We are about to finish the final sand and fill of the fuselage and
wings so the place is awash with paint/balloon dust. In about 10 work
days we should be cleaned up enuf around here to go from fiberglass to
mechanicals and breakopen both engine and prop shipping crates and get
into that. Pic's will be coming. I promise. How are things and work,
and in town w/ the storm rebuild. Good I hope.
Terry
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Rene Dugas
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 7:45 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Aerocomposite Prop
Dear Terry Miles,
Did your prop come in? You were notified about a month ago. Just
curious.
Rene' Dugas
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20060404/20f806ff/attachment.htm
More information about the Reflector
mailing list