REFLECTOR: Flying

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 21:50:33 CDT 2005


Good to hear it Dave, in fact I wish I could hear it. Ever find out the reason for the gear failure? 
 
The fuel, vent and ignition are done on my chevy. I hope to get the rest of the engine monitor wiring done pretty soon. A few more things and I'll be able to start this thing up! 
 
Glad you are back in the air. 
 
Kurt Winker 
4.3L Alum. V-6 Chevy. 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Bertram <v350tx at comcast.net>
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:42:18 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Subject: REFLECTOR: Flying


V350TX is once again a flying machine.  My new 383-425 Chevy V-8 is running great.  My overheating problems seem to be behind me.  Dave Bertram


 
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050924/52c42a42/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list