REFLECTOR: 4130 rectangular tube source

michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed Sep 14 13:32:37 CDT 2005


Check the Earl's catalog.  I have one on tvbf.org in one of the 
directories, not in the gallery.

Chuck Jensen wrote:
> Anyone know of a source for a 1/2" aluminum 3-way diverter valve with
> either NPT or flared fittings.  I'd hoped to find AN fittings but I must
> be Googling in the wrong place.
> 
> Chuck
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Scott Derrick
> Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:42 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: 4130 rectangular tube source
> 
> I'm trying to find some 4130 tubing
> 
> 4ft long  1" by 3.5"  .065 wall normalized, dimensions can be adjusted 
> somewhat.
> 
> Anybody know a source that sells small lots?
> 
> Scott
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list