REFLECTOR: Franklin CHTs

mike deeter iguanamagic at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:38:01 CDT 2005


Thanks, John.  Those look veerrry similar to the way I
did it.  I, too, divided into two plenums.  I have the
overhead NACAs, though, and have been plagued by high
temps in general.  I think I've had a breakthru on oil
temps and I added baffles on the sides and bottom so
hopefully will see some improvement.  I'll keep ya
posted.

Thanks again.

Mike



--- John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

> Mike,
> Here are some pics.
> 
> John
> 
> mike deeter wrote:
> 
> > John,
> >
> > Wow.  Those are the definition of under control. 
> Do
> > you have the NACAs or armpit scoops?  Employ
> baffles
> > or shrouds under the cylinders?  If you're doing
> > something to get those CHTs I'd love to know what
> it
> > is.
> >
> > Pics or description of your baffles?
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


*******************************************
Mike Deeter
N2011 Test Pilot
iguanamagic at yahoo.com
http://iguanamagic.siegesmund.org
*******************************************


More information about the Reflector mailing list