REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick Grips

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:16:17 CDT 2005


Randy/Becky,
Thanks for the pic...and the great web site.  I still have plans to drop
in on you guys one of these days.  Half the impetus for the airplane was
the Chicago-to-Harrisburg commute.
Terry 

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Wharton
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:23 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick Grips


Terry,

When I was at the factory for the Head Start program last year, I took
lots of pictures of everything I could find. One of the Velocities there
had a side stick mounted for the co-pilot that I thought was
interesting. I have a  photo of it on my website. A direct link to the
page is http://72.240.220.219/photo_pages/misc/misc56.htm. You can clik
on the photo for a high-res jpg.

Regards,
Randy Wharton

---- Original Message ----
From: terrence_miles at hotmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Infinity Stick Grips
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:10:56 -0400

>Since I'm in the questioning mood.....
>
>I just today put in the order for one of those Infinity Stick grips. 
>http://www.infinityaerospace.com/
>
>The bad news about them is that it is hand specific, so any right seat
>pilots have a rather contorted stick.  I have heard that someone has
>a
>mod to the control stick that allows for a second grip specifically
>for
>the right seater (or instructor) that mounts somehow to the main
>shaft
>at the angle of to the right.
>
>Anybody know?
>
>Also, here are my picks on the infinity.
>
>1.  Coolie hat for pitch and roll
>2.  Squeeze Trigger (front face)  for PTT
>3.  Toggle on the top to left of coolie - up/off/momentary down for 
>speed brake 4.  Button:  Thumb side half way down the grip -  Cabin 
>O'head Lights...used for "Quick!  Where's the map?  What intersection 
>did he say?"
>5.  Button:  front face base of grip - autopilot disconnect
>6.  Toggle to the right of coolie - Radio flip-flop.
>
>
>..and I have flip flopped trying to decide what's best.  What's 
>everyone else done?  Anybody see any obvious misses here?
>
>Thanks,
>Terry
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.ht
>ml


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw =vbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list