REFLECTOR: Left over Jeffco for sale
Terry Miles
terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:24:58 CST 2005
Thanks, Randy. I don't have answers there. I think that there is a
thing called consumer comodity level vice commercial shipping. Are you
interested? Cleveland's on the way between Harrisburg and Chicago and I
still have yet to see your project.
Terry
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Wharton
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:40 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Left over Jeffco for sale
Is Jeffco considered hazardous material? I tried to return a 2-quart
structural adhesive kit to AS&S and they said I couldn't ship it if I
didn't have a hazardous material shipping permit. Actually, they said I
could ship it, but if it was discovered that I didn't have a permit, I
could face some very stiff penalties. I would guess that Jeffco is
probably in the same category of material, but I don't know. For what
it's worth.
Randy Wharton
---- Original Message ----
From: terrence_miles at hotmail.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Left over Jeffco for sale
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:02:07 -0500
>Hi,
>Anybody need any Jeffco. 3 gallons is the minimum amnt you have to buy
>from spruce, at $300 and change. I just finished my tanks and I
>have
>about half left. Certainly looks like enough for the standard tanks,
>it
>would be tight on XL tanks but doable w/ thinner application. I want
>$75
>and you pay for the shipping if anyone is interested...or if you live
>anywhere along a line from Greenville, SC to Manchester, NH I can
>pretty
>much drop it off for you. 619-464-4111 if you want to check with the
>manufacturer on shelf life. It is the 9700A and 9700B products.
>Terry
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw =vbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list