REFLECTOR: Interior

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Sun Oct 30 08:23:21 CST 2005


Al
Nice job! Can you give an estimate of the total amount of materials used?
Jorge


Al Gietzen wrote:

> I finally got the seats from the upholstery shop; so the interior is 
> complete. I put together the story with photos on my web site, so if 
> interested you can go to http://members.cox.net/alg3/Interior.htm and 
> have a look. It seems to view just fine with Explorer and screen res 
> of 1024 x 768. For some reason with Netscape sometimes all the photos 
> don’t load until I take one of the other links and come back to the 
> first page. Whatever, enjoy.
>
> Now if I could just get this paint job going . . .
>
> Al
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>




More information about the Reflector mailing list