REFLECTOR: Interior

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 06:28:20 CST 2005


Al,
 
Wow.  Great job.  I've been trying to do my own seat covering for that
foam I bought at Oshkosh.  For now I am going for the "loose look"!
...oh and the record for the most trips to the sewing/fabric store or
most straight pins lost in the house carpet.  It is dangerous now to
walk around in here barefoot.  
 
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Al Gietzen
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:24 AM
To: reflector
Subject: REFLECTOR: Interior



I finally got the seats from the upholstery shop; so the interior is
complete.  I put together the story with photos on my web site, so if
interested you can go to http://members.cox.net/alg3/Interior.htm and
have a look.  It seems to view just fine with Explorer and screen res of
1024 x 768.  For some reason with Netscape sometimes all the photos
don't load until I take one of the other links and come back to the
first page.  Whatever, enjoy.

 

Now if I could just get this paint job going . . . 

 

Al

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051030/68f8a4c3/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list