REFLECTOR: Triax which side is up?

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 23:43:46 CDT 2005


Thanks, to everyone for all the help.

Andy
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 6:27 PM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Triax which side is up?


      gently pull each strand of the triax to take out any slack and, just like Alex said below, it adds to the tension and taughtness and forgive me if I'm wrong he gents, but the strength of the entire wing as well



      It does seem that it make for a more rigid wing.  I have to hope it doesn't matter too much because anywhere I sanded through the primary and filler on my 'Wingco' wings I saw nothing but squiggles.  Alan apparently didn't think it was an issue.



      Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051001/6823761a/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list