REFLECTOR: Dan the Transport Man

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 16:28:12 CST 2005


Hello Mike,
Call Melanie at the Velocity factory 772-589-1860 and ask for Dan Fast's contact number.  Dan also monitors the Reflector, so he may see your message in person.
I'm sorry that I have not contacted you in regards to your aircraft being "stranded" at KOBE.  If the only thing wrong is the starter, have you attempted a hand-prop?  This - or installing a repaired starter - would be preferable and less expensive than hauling the aircraft home.
Pls telephone me or Duane at the factory to discuss.
Best regards,
Scott B.


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: MikeWatsonSpg at cs.com 
  To: reflector at tvbf.org 
  Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:59 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Dan the Transport Man


  Does anyone know how to contact Dan. I believe
  he is the one that transported Velocities. Thanks.

  Mike W.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051129/d641bee0/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list