REFLECTOR: Franklin Spline Drive Fuel Pump

Donald Royer djroyer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 17:05:03 CST 2005


The way that it is made, it is hard to see how a pump failure would equire
a bypass. I don't have one.

Don


> [Original Message]
> From: Jeffrey Clough <jclough at gci.net>
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Date: 11/26/2005 1:37:55 PM
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Franklin Spline Drive Fuel Pump
>
>   I have the newer fuel pump on my Franklin engine and am plumbing the
> fuel system. Does the spline drive engine driven fuel pump allow fuel
> flow through it if the pump fails or do I need to plumb a bypass with a
> check valve around it for a possible pump failure?  Thanx   Jeff C
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html





More information about the Reflector mailing list