REFLECTOR: Fuel Selector Valves

Wayne wowens at darientel.net
Thu Nov 24 11:12:50 CST 2005


That is how I am doing it now. I hope some of the volatile components are 
reabsorbed into the fuel.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Selector Valves


> Wayne wrote:
>
>>     Important: The excess fuel returning  from the fuel rail bubbles
>>     like crazy when it escapes the regulator at the end of the line.
>>     These bubbles have enough sufrace tension to partially block a 1/4
>>     inch vent line. During my test stand days I filled the top 4 or 5
>>     inches of  my sump tank  with gaseous fuel. I used an over size
>>     vent line for the first foot  out of the tank. That allows the
>>     bubbles to burst and the sump remains full of liquid fuel.
>>
> Do you think it would be a good idea to have the return line submerged?
>
> Scott
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 



More information about the Reflector mailing list