REFLECTOR: Fuel Selector Valves

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Thu Nov 24 01:39:23 CST 2005


 
In a message dated 11/22/2005 7:08:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,  
wowens at darientel.net writes:

I have the older larger sump  and return my excess fuel to it. It  has never 
shown any sign of overheating.
Wayne Owens
Subaru SVX 3.3 L



Hi Wayne,
thanks for the input. I know Alex is doing the same thing with his return  
fuel, right to the sump. We are all using the same engine. How can I tell if you 
 and I have the same sump? I am pretty sure Alex and mine are the same. My 
kit  was delivered in DEC of 1999. Are you fixed or RG? 
 
I had planned on return to the sump, and as I am so new to this I  really 
don't wanna chance a vapor lock problem. Do you have a picture of your  sump you 
could shoot my direction? In fact, any pics of your installation you  can 
share would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks in advance for all your input and help. all the best,
Larry
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051124/57451b8a/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list