REFLECTOR: Fuel Selector Valves

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 19:33:59 CST 2005


Evening wise collective,
 
Quite a while back there was discussion that gave some information on  
electric fuel selector valves, I thought they were in JC Whitney but I couldn't  
find much there. I would love to have an electric valve that has one input and  
to outlets to select. As long as it will default to one side or the other 
should  there be any kind of malfunction. I am considering having the option of  
selecting either main tank for an injected auto conversion engines return fuel  
rather than returning the excess warm fuel to the sump. 
 
There were several that responded on previous threads, but I didn't  have a 
lot of luck searching. If you folks with info to share, would be so  kind and 
to respond to me directly, I appreciate in advance all your help and  
information. _milehitaz at aol.com_ (mailto:milehitaz at aol.com) 
 
 
Best regards,
Larry Lambert
XL/RG close to finishing first strake.
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20051122/cb4dcdbc/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list