AW: REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two weeks

Alfons Hubmann Alfons at Hubmann.ch
Tue May 31 04:22:30 CDT 2005


Congratulations Brian!

...and remember, if you are in
Switzerland, come and meet me in Berne
..  I'll show you our Velocity 
and if weather and all else is perfect
you may be shown the beautiful alps. 

See enclosed picture. 

Looking forward to hear from you

Alfons Hubmann

CAT City Air Team
HB-YHV   -    Velocity173FG   -    S/N92
Sternengässchen 1
P.O. Box 6620 
CH-3001 Berne, Switzerland

Tel:      +41 31 901 22 66
Fax:     +41 31 901 11 40
Mob:    +41 79 344 83 83

 

<-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
<Von: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org 
<[mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] Im
Auftrag von Brian Michalk
<Gesendet: Montag, 30. Mai 2005 17:54
<An: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and
Builders list'
<Betreff: REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two
weeks
<
<Fellow builders:
<
<I got married.
<
<It happened on Saturday, May 28.
Teresa's family showed up 
<with shotguns,
<but I figured it would be best if they
didn't have to use 
<them, so I went
<through with it.
<
<I'll be traveling through Europe for
the next two weeks.  If there's
<anything major, to do, it'll have to
wait until I get back.  
<If there are
<technical problems, I have someone able
to take care and feed 
<the computers.
<
<I'll have a laptop, so whenever we can
find a hotspot, or the 
<occasional
<internet connection, I'll check my
email.
<
<_______________________________________
________
<To change your email address, visit 
<http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/re
flector
<
<Visit the gallery!
www.tvbf.org/gallery
<user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
<Check new archives:
www.tvbf.org/pipermail
<Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/ma
illist.html
<
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: AlpenVel.JPG
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 63930 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050531/9be3fe21/AlpenVel-0001.obj


More information about the Reflector mailing list