REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two weeks

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Mon May 30 09:04:36 CDT 2005


Brian,

Congratulations.  Now, here's the plant.  Show her 100% attention for the next two weeks.  She'll be so dazzled and amazed, she won't notice when you revert to old-form of computers, forums and building...at least for a while!

Good luck and have fun,

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Brian Michalk
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 11:54 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: REFLECTOR: Goin' away for two weeks


Fellow builders:

I got married.

It happened on Saturday, May 28.  Teresa's family showed up with shotguns,
but I figured it would be best if they didn't have to use them, so I went
through with it.

I'll be traveling through Europe for the next two weeks.  If there's
anything major, to do, it'll have to wait until I get back.  If there are
technical problems, I have someone able to take care and feed the computers.

I'll have a laptop, so whenever we can find a hotspot, or the occasional
internet connection, I'll check my email.

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list