REFLECTOR: Props

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Sun May 29 04:27:35 CDT 2005


Hello Murray,
I've see the belt driven Northwest Aero unit - it looks pretty neat.  Check 
with Ivo, but I'm under the impression the IVO propeller will work okay on 
your installation.
Best regards,
Scott B.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Me You" <murray_p2003 at hotmail.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Props


> Hi Scott -
>
> I guess I should have mentioned that I have a 4.3 litre Chev V-6 (220 hp) 
> engine coupled to the prop through a belt driven North-West Aero reducer 
> with a 1.71:1 gear reduction. Would these same constraints apply?
>
> Murray
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list