REFLECTOR: CATTO

Dan Fast onefastvelocity at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 07:08:59 CDT 2005


Tom at your airport altitude and with your Airplane a
fixed pitch prop would cost you 40kts min at cruise. 
  Dan
--- Tom Martino <tmartino at troubleshooter.com> wrote:

> I seem to remember someone talking up the Catto prop
> for their Velocity.
> I'd like to hear a first hand experience ... how is
> it pitched and do
> you get adequate performance at cruise?
> 
>  
> 
> I was told ... not matter how you look at it you
> sacrifice performance
> with a fixed pitch.  Your thoughts from first hand
> experience?
> 
> > _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives:
http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



		
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/


More information about the Reflector mailing list