REFLECTOR: 11,500 data for the DH engine

Alex Balic alex157 at pwhome.com
Fri May 13 19:47:16 CDT 2005


Well like I said we only use it in an emergency..:-)      anyway I try
to steer clear of the people's republic of California as much as
possible... Actually here in Texas, I believe it is legal to use off
road in a "farm" registered pickup truck too...
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of HYTEC45 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 9:16 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 11,500 data for the DH engine
 
In a message dated 5/13/2005 7:08:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
richard at riley.net writes:
I don't know how much of the difference is taxes, but my understanding
is 
that if you're running pump gas (either mogas or diesel) in an aircraft,

you can get the taxes refunded.
And on the flip side, if your caught running off-road diesel, the clear
stuff in a on-road vehicle, hold on to your wallet (at least hear in
Kal-E-Forn-Ya. Oops, I mean Mexico). 
 
TEC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050513/818d4aad/attachment-0001.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list