REFLECTOR: Oxygen system

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri May 13 12:55:53 CDT 2005


I just want to fly alongside spaceship 1.
Seriously, there have been times when I needed just a bit over 12,500 to avoid clouds and that's why I want it.  I suppose I could get my IFR ticket, but that's still on the long list of to do's.

John

Chuck Jensen wrote:

> For reasons that I can't divulge (okay, I can't figure out) most of my flying is done in the 8,000' to 10,000' range.  Is it really better higher?  Do you have an O2 system because you need it or does it make you feel....well, the same reason some have a button on their stick that goes rat-a-tat-tat when they push it.
>
> Or is it like cigs; if you got 'em, smoke 'em.
>
> Chuck
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html




More information about the Reflector mailing list