REFLECTOR: Pitch trim motor

Wayne wowens at darientel.net
Sun May 8 21:27:04 CDT 2005


There is an internal fuse on most flukes in the current circuit.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Al Gietzen 
  To: reflector 
  Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:01 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: Pitch trim motor


  How much current does the pitch trim motor draw?



  Or the bigger consideration:  I have a MAC 5 stick handle which has trim switches rated at 5 A DC at 28v, and manual says it can be connected directly to the servo.  These are spdt switches that are NC to ground; so I've been thinking direct connection; no relays required.  Now I'm wondering; and would appreciate a confirmation of my thinking - or not.  (My Fluke multimeter current measuring is kaput.)



  Thanks,



  Al



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050508/e4f4f787/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list