REFLECTOR: Deltahawk engine

Richard Riley Richard at Riley.net
Sat May 7 12:49:16 CDT 2005


Hey, if you're going to race with stuff that belongs to other people, I'm 
going to put a business card in the next Delta IV payload.

But seriously, I think a 540 Berkut with a fixed pitch prop against a 200hp 
Velocity with an MT would be an interesting race, either for climb or for 
speed.

At 10:14 AM 5/7/05, you wrote:
>Nether am I....  F-15
>
>
>At 09:48 AM 5/7/2005, you wrote:
>>At 07:22 AM 5/7/05, you wrote:
>>>I hope I get the chance to race Mr. 540 to 30,000 feet, or more.  "Oh 
>>>no, not another challenge that I cant' fly now but must in the 
>>>future."  JP just stow it till you can do it.
>>
>>OK, but remember, I'm not flying a Velocity.
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>To change your email address, visit 
>>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit 
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list