REFLECTOR: Roof NACA's

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Wed May 4 15:42:15 CDT 2005


Scott,
Call Natalie at the factory - she has a sketch and description of how to 
make a roof-top NACA by cutting the fuselage roof.  The info/template can be 
fax'ed.  Info is complete - the job is easy to do.  There is no charge for 
the info.
Scott B.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Roof NACA's


> Sorry folks I forgot to change the Subject line.
>
> Roof NACA's.
>
> I need to cut the holes in the roof to install the NACA's. My plane was a 
> updraft, and the instructions say to cut out the pre-marked holes which I 
> don't have.
>
> Anybody know the spacing side to side, or center to center I should use?
>
> Scott
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list