REFLECTOR: Re: Light Speeds

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Mar 30 09:56:30 CST 2005


Kurt,
 
Maybe I need to quit buying my batteries at the flea market, but mine don't seem to last that long.  Actually, they probably do, but they always seem to go dead at the wrong time, I get tired of carrying around spares and I'm too cheap to do a time-based replacement when they still check out as good.  So, panel powering seems like a good idea.
 
Chuck
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On Behalf Of NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:38 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Re: Light Speeds


I have a LightSpeed headset. I use a set of NiCad rechargable batteries. Flying an average of 12 hours a month, a set of batteries lasts me about 3  months before requiring recharging. 
What kind of longevity are you guys getting? It's a nice idea to plumb it into the plane, but mine sure seem to last a long time anyway. 
 
Kurt 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050330/49f17b79/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list