REFLECTOR: VOR/LOC/GS antenna

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 21 09:58:23 CST 2005


Al,
I have the wingco wings and the SL30 . I have no problems with either 
VOR/LOC or GS. I had seen some antenna performance data which I think 
is at the gallery. One of the antenna has a little better performance 
than the other and I don't recall why that was but I think the better 
antenna is on the copilot side. At any rate that is the one I used. 
Both com antenna seem to work well. I have one on the GX60 the other 
on the SL30. I built a spare COM antenna on the side of the fuselage 
but have not used it. I anticipate using it as an external antenna 
for a Hand Held when I buy one. The only navigation function which 
seem weak is my marker beacon which is an antenna on the keel.
-- 
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director
National Consortium for Aviation Mobility (NCAM)
Visit the following sites
http://www.ncam-sats.org, http://www.sats2005.com, http://sats.nasa.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050321/5129a062/attachment.html


More information about the Reflector mailing list