REFLECTOR: For Sale IVO PROP

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Mar 16 18:02:50 CST 2005


Not to throw cold water on the Catto, I use one and have ordered a new one
for my engine upgrade..

But,  unless you have a goodly amount of HP, expect a substaintial
increase in your runway requirement if your giving up a CS prop.

I'm assuming we are talking about a cruise prop.  Being the speed freak
that  I am , I just can't imagine installing a climb prop on a Velocity.

The 180/200 HP Velocities operating out of high altitude airports will
feel the effect the most.  It can be quite an experiance during the summer
months.

Scott


> I just bought a Velocity RGE that has an Ivo Prop and I have ordered a
> Catto to replace.  I will trade or sale.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list