REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK (for buying an MT prop)

Steven Oakley steven-oakley at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 18:25:58 CST 2005


HI Tom,
 
So it gets a shame in your book :-)
 
Steve.

  _____  

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Martino
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:09 AM
To: reflector at www.tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK (for buying an MT prop)



Did I mention that they don't answer email regarding important updates and
service bulletins?  There are updated seals that do not leak grease, plus
some other key service bulletins.

 

When you email them to ask if you serial number is affected (my prop was
delivered December 2003) ... they do not have the courtesy to answer you.

 

If you call them ... they tell you to send it in ... not for the update ...
just so they can look at it. Hey do not have the decency to look something
up while your on the phone.

 

Do they think we all have time to pull props and ship them for the hell of
it?

 

I have a new mission:  To let people know about this company (and by the
way, I have means).

 

I believe Velocity ought to reconsider their recommendations.

 

Tom

 

  

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4378 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050315/12fffba7/winmail.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list