REFLECTOR: Nuckols seminar

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 15 15:12:05 CST 2005


I would like a copy as well ... Jim Sower
Sorry I missed your original post so couldn't reply offline.

Rich Guerra wrote:

>Terry,
>would love a copy of notes!  thanks for your effort and generousity of sharing 
>with us!  good luck with the new prop - if mine goes bad would love to have 
>alternative!  
>Rich Guerra
>Velocity XL RG N724X
>http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/
>
>
>  
>  
>
>>New issue:  I wrote up all my notes on the B. Nuckols Seminar.  They are
>>too long (10 pages) to go on the Reflector.  It's mostly electricity 101
>>with some tips and websites.  ...a lot of repeat from his book and the
>>aeroelectric discussion group.
>>Anybody who is interested, please contact me off line for a copy.
>>    
>>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>  
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list