REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Mar 14 10:54:06 CST 2005


MT Prop in Florida does not recommend anyone other than the factory.  I called them.  
 
 

________________________________

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of HYTEC45 at aol.com
Sent: Mon 3/14/2005 9:25 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK


In a message dated 3/13/2005 4:37:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, davedent at comcast.net writes:

	Tom American Propeller Services in Redding CA is a service center for MT.
	I would say one of the best prop shops on the West Coast.
	Phone is 530-221-4470
	Dave
	

Basically American Propeller (or any prop shop) will dissemble, inspect, and send any blade or hub work out to either mt USA (Florida) or mt Germany.  Call Doug @ mt USA (386-736-7762) and ask if there is anyone in your area "approved" to dissemble/inspect your propeller, as any real repair work will be sent to one of the two above facilities.  Doug @ mt USA recommended a local guy in so.Cal who does just that.  Saved a load on crating and shipping of the whole prop.  Some guys will order a new prop from mt, and have it sent unassembled to be assembled locally by an approved shop, again, saving a boat load on shipping.
 
TEC
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4311 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050314/0473a016/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list