OT REFLECTOR: Florida shares its wealth

Richard Affenit affenits at tvli.net
Mon Mar 14 08:45:29 CST 2005


Very hot indeed. I'm another frozen aviator in the mountains of NC and would love to see a picture of the finished product.
Thanks  -  Dick Affenit
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Chuck Jensen 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 4:30 PM
  Subject: RE: OT REFLECTOR: Florida shares its wealth


  Hey, from this far away, it looked like it could be in your back yard.  We had a few snow flurries today, but it's certainly getting toward the end of the season for that kind of thing...we'll send the cool weather your way.  Is the south side of OZ far enough south to get cool/cold weather?  Snow?  If not, I'm sure you know you're not missing anything.

  Ordered a 2002A Niagara oil cooler.  I'm going to start building a shroud for it so I can mount a blower for hot air in the cabin.  I hate, hating to fly in the winter because the heater is so inadequate.  Tired of freezing the digits.  I already have the lines running to the front oil cooler, so I'm just going to tap into the feed line with a 3-way valve.  From September to April, I'll direct the hot oil through the cabin heater, then through the front oil cooler and back to the engine.  In the summer, I'll just by-pass the cabin oil cooler.  Hot idea, eh?

  Chuck


  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On Behalf Of Greg Poole
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 3:50 PM
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Subject: Re:OT REFLECTOR: Florida shares its wealth


  Hiya Chuck,

  ....don't know if you realise how big OZ is Chuck - no cyclones down this south - normally restricted to across the top end.

  Greg.
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Chuck Jensen 
    To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
    Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:08 AM
    Subject: REFLECTOR: Florida shares its wealth


    Greg,

    A couple more hurricanes (ne: cyclones) and you'll have to check your map to make sure your not in Florida.

    Chuck



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050314/776f5c98/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list