REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light
Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 00:17:04 CST 2005
I'll get one in the coming week.
Christopher Martin
christophercmartin at earthlink.net
> [Original Message]
> From: John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com>
> To: <christophercmartin at earthlink.net>; Velocity Aircraft Owners and
Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
> Date: 3/13/2005 9:44:27 PM
> Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light
>
> Chris,
> A picture would be great.
>
> John
>
> Christopher Martin wrote:
>
> > John,
> >
> > It does take a little work. The lamp will fit in the housing just like
the
> > original but the nose wheel will hit it on retraction. I got this
attached
> > information from John Dortch when I installed mine in January.
> >
> > I can get you some pictures of my installation, if you like.
> >
> > Chris
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list