REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 18:33:27 CST 2005


Tom American Propeller Services in Redding CA is a service center for MT.
I would say one of the best prop shops on the West Coast.
Phone is 530-221-4470
Dave

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom Martino" <tmartino at troubleshooter.com>
To: <reflector at www.tvbf.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 6:51 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: I AM A JERK


As I write this I don't know whether to cry or kick myself in the ass.



To make a long story VERY short:   While doing gear retraction tests, my 
plane got off balance and fell back off the jacks.



ONLY ONE THING GOT DAMAGED.  I notched about ½ inch off the tip of one blade 
on my beautiful new MY four-blade prop.



NOW I NEED INFORMATION!



How do I get it fixed?



Does it have to go back to Germany?  I hope not!



Are there domestic service centers?



Can I order a blade and have a prop shop install it?  (There is an MT Prop 
dealer in Denver).



I would appreciate any information ASAP.



I had just gotten all of my squawks corrected and was having so much fun 
flying.



Oh well ... I have no one to blame ... but me.



TOM MARTINO






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html 





More information about the Reflector mailing list