REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light
Richard Riley
Richard at Riley.net
Sun Mar 13 13:08:16 CST 2005
The form of the light itself is identical, your old bracket will work
fine. You *might* have to open up the back side, the plug and socket on
the back of the light may be a little bigger than the one you have
now. The relay is fine, too. You have to replace the cable going to the
light - it comes pre-made, about 1 foot long. It goes to the ballast,
which would then be powered by your relay.
At 10:15 AM 3/13/05, you wrote:
>Can I simply swap this lamp with my existing one, or are some mods
>required, i.e. a
>different socket to hold the lamp? I have a relay between my switch and
>the light.
>Any issues there?
>
>John
>
>Richard Riley wrote:
>
> > At 07:17 PM 3/12/05, Christopher Martin wrote:
> > > The cost is $550 but I think it is worth it. I have been through 5 PAR
> > > 36 lamps in 560 hours which is worth about $300. This HID lamp should
> > > last indefinitely.
> >
> > I can get PAR 36 HID lights wholesale.
> >
> > If I could get, say, 5 people who wanted them, I could do them in a batch
> > for about $350 each, maybe a touch less (it's been several months since
> > I've ordered them.
> >
> > Anyone who's interested, email me off list. Please remove the word
> > "reflector" from the subject header so it goes to my "in" box instead of
> > the "reflector" box.
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> >
> > Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> > user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> > Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> > Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list