REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light

John Tvedte JohnT at comp-sol.com
Sun Mar 13 12:07:44 CST 2005


Do you know what color temperature these are - ??
 
XeVision sates 4100K
 
John

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Richard Riley 
	Sent: Sun 3/13/2005 12:51 AM 
	To: christophercmartin at earthlink.net; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list; reflector 
	Cc: 
	Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Xenon HID landing light
	
	

	At 07:17 PM 3/12/05, Christopher Martin wrote:
	>  The cost is $550 but I think it is worth it. I have been through 5 PAR
	> 36 lamps in 560 hours which is worth about $300. This HID lamp should
	> last indefinitely.
	
	I can get PAR 36 HID lights wholesale.
	
	If I could get, say, 5 people who wanted them, I could do them in a batch
	for about $350 each, maybe a touch less (it's been several months since
	I've ordered them.
	
	Anyone who's interested, email me off list.  Please remove the word
	"reflector" from the subject header so it goes to my "in" box instead of
	the "reflector" box.
	
	_______________________________________________
	To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
	
	Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
	user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
	Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
	Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
	

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 4822 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050313/7215fbe6/attachment.bin


More information about the Reflector mailing list