REFLECTOR: 24 volt starter in 12 volt aircraft

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Mar 6 16:35:03 CST 2005


It was a wild hair..


KeithHallsten wrote:

>Not likely.
>
>
>----- Original Message ----- 
>From: "Scott Derrick" <scott at tnstaafl.net>
>To: "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org>
>Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 1:57 PM
>Subject: REFLECTOR: 24 volt starter in 12 volt aircraft
>
>
>  
>
>>I have a 24 volt starter on the TSIO520 I'm rebuilding.
>>
>>Can I use it on my 14 volt system? Would it turn fast enough?
>>
>>Scott
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>To change your email address, visit
>>    
>>
>http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>  
>
>>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>>    
>>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>  
>


More information about the Reflector mailing list