REFLECTOR: Prop Manufacturers

velocityxlfg velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 4 11:21:47 CST 2005


MessageTerry Where are you Located ?
I am in Darien Just west of Chicago

Ron


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Terrence Miles 
  To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' 
  Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:59 AM
  Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Prop Manufacturers



    Hey,

    Anybody out there had an business dealings w/ Aerocomposite Props.  They will have a pusher prop to offer in the next couple of months.  About $14,000 or so.  $13k for prop, $900 for spinner.  I'll find the quote somewhere.  They are taking deposits.  

    http://www.aerocomposites.com/

    Also Hartzell will have an aluminum 3 blader too...but likely heavy and I am already heavy on the tail. 

    I am trying to sort out my options.  

    Thanks for the comments on Catto's.  I going to go w/ constant speed, but the price is sure right.

    Then there's the IVO.  I know the least about these.
    http://www.ivoprop.com/

    Then I heard here that the MT's are expensive to repair and easy to get pretty beat up in our application.

    I am headed out the door for the 5 hour ride down I-55 Chicago to STL and Bob Nuckols seminar.  I'll report back next week.  

    Thanks,
    Terry








------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050304/78a0fa1d/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list