REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay
Tom Martino
tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Mar 2 12:55:10 CST 2005
I have connections. Just how deep do you want me to go? I do not want to interfere with authorities.
________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org on behalf of Randy Wharton
Sent: Wed 3/2/2005 11:27 AM
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list'
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay
Scott, I'll check the cache on my computer when I get home to see if the photo is still in there. I'll let you know.
Randy W.
________________________________
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Scott Baker
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:18 PM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay
If anyone has any information on the aircraft that was recently featured on Ebay, pls give me a call at the Velocity factory - 772-589-1860. Investigators are questioning if this is the aircraft that was stolen from Lakeland a few years ago.
Thanks,
Scott Baker
----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Brown <mailto:romott at adelphia.net>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay
Its gone! Last I saw it, the bid was up to $61K and there was 4 days left. But the listing has been pulled.
Any idea what happened?
Ronnie
----- Original Message -----
From: Randy Wharton <mailto:rwharton at buckeye-express.com>
To: 'Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list' <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:14 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: 1998 Velocity XLRG on Ebay
Just found this.. Bidding is up to $40,102. Here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63679&item=4531346399&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
________________________________
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 9342 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050302/7c4e2e47/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the Reflector
mailing list