REFLECTOR: Front axle and belleville washers

Bob Kuc bkuc1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 22 11:53:02 CDT 2005


Well, I have tried everything to remove my axle.  I have snapped off the -3
in the treads on both side.  I believe that my axle is probably bent, from
the storm damage last year at Lakeland.  I will have to order a new axle and
one space and cut it out, at a later date, since I have air in my tires.

Soctt B.  I have 4 belleville washers,  The manual says that if I have three
large ones of 6 thin ones.  Since I have 4, how can I tell that I have one
extra washer or missing 2 thin ones?  Can someone tell me the thickness of
each of these washers?

Thanks
Bob



-- 

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.10/25 - Release Date: 6/21/2005



More information about the Reflector mailing list