REFLECTOR: Transponder Location and Ground Plane
Al Gietzen
ALVentures at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 09:32:38 CDT 2005
Just another way; I made the Jim Wier octagonal ground plane that is 13.25
cm across the flats. The theory is that the distance across the corners is
about 1/4 wave of the low freq end of the range, and across the flats is 1/4
wave of the high end of the range. (Pic 1) It is SS sheet since that is what
I had on hand.
In my case that fit nicely between the batter carrier and the bulkhead, so I
didn't have to adjust the batteries. (Pic 2)
Al
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TX ant1.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 52154 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050622/2c379b37/TXant1-0001.jpe
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TX ant2.JPG
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 38050 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050622/2c379b37/TXant2-0001.jpe
More information about the Reflector
mailing list