REFLECTOR: Builder's Insurance

velocityxlfg velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 17 16:42:17 CDT 2005


Who is your home owners Insurance? I have all Alstate
and they told me it was not  covered at all. Would be nice to save 500 bucks 
a year if my home owners would cover it.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "lawrence epstein" <ljepstein at hotmail.com>
To: <reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 6:48 AM
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Builder's Insurance


> Depends on where you build.  I am bilding in my garage. The "pile of parts 
> (Not an aircraft yet) is covered under homeowners. Youmay need a separate 
> endorsement.  I pay no additional fee.
>
> Larry Epstein
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 




More information about the Reflector mailing list