REFLECTOR: blue mtn.

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 10:42:40 CDT 2005


For my GRT unit, I mounted it in the right hand strake open space on a elevated pad.  I put a level on the pad, while curing, with the plane water line level and I eye-balled the fwd alignment with the AHRS/Air Data Computer and the calibration took out any slight miss alignment and it works perfect.  As long as there are no moving metal near it.  OK if over a foot away.  But in the strake there is no moving hardware.  
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Neal Hoffoss 
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
  Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: blue mtn.


  The factory told me the strake mounting that Tom Martino used is the way to go.  That's where mine is going - soon.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20050613/c274bcd2/attachment.htm


More information about the Reflector mailing list